Exquisite 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment ideally located in the heart of downtown Carpinteria (corner of Linden & 9th), right above a bakery and laundromat. Beautifully updated and fully furnished with full-size appliances, queen beds, and flat-screen TVs in living room & bedrooms. Watch the people pass by on Linden Ave. from the 2nd-story balcony or witness blazing sunsets over the ocean. Within easy walking distance to “The World’s Safest Beach,” shopping, restaurants, parks, & the Amtrak station.
This is the perfect place for someone who wants to take advantage of all the small-town charm this beautiful coastal community has to offer. Spend just a few days here and you’ll never want to leave!
• Rent is $3500/month w/o utilities ($3900/month with utilities included)
• $4000 security deposit
• No Smoking/No Pets (strictly enforced—please do not ask!)
• One off-street parking space included.
• Must have good credit, no Section 8.
• Available 1/1/18.
• One year lease required to start.
Come and see this amazing opportunity—you’ll be sorry if you don’t!
ALL INQUIRIES BY EMAIL PLEASE. IT’S REALLY THE BEST WAY TO REACH US.
CA LIC. #01484280